Old January 5th 05, 11:47 AM
dxAce

starman wrote:

Jim Douglas wrote:

OK, I know skill is involved in this, but how much is radio, physical
location, antenna and whatever. You are killing me with these stations heard
from all over the world.

Is there anyone in TX receiving, for example Diego Garcia, and some of these
other hard to get stations? Am I going to have to move somewhere else?

Thanks!

It shouldn't be that hard to receive Diego Garcia in TX. It's a matter
of listening at the right time with a decent receiver, a good antenna
and low noise conditions. It's also not that interesting. ;-)

Interesting though from a propagation, test of equipment perspective, etc. It's
certainly DX.

dxAce
Michigan
United States of America