Old January 5th 05, 07:11 PM
johndobbs

Tom wrote:
Anybody out there know why the new ILG Webpage for new password

doesnt work?? I entered all the information that was required but no
avail. The website still shows forbidden?

Yes, check your computer settings...and check "forbidden" archives here
just this past week. A gentleman here had a similar problem and it was
his ZONE ALARM security software on his computer that was blocking it.
Try refreshing your webrowser and if that don't work -- then it's
'probably' some kind of security device on your computer. That's the
best info I can give you for now; your situation of course -- can be
entirely different.