Old November 3rd 04, 01:38 PM
RHF

MK

It's So Nice That We Are Communication ;-}

there is a 'trick' to that too ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Mark Keith) wrote in message
= = = . com...
(RHF) wrote in message . com...
MK,

What you may be missing, is that the 'average' End-User of the
Coax Cable [Shielded] Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Loop Antenna
is simply 'interested' in the "Practical Application" and RESULTS
Gain from using [The Device].

No I'm not missing anything.

Their "Focus Is:
* How To Build/Buy It.

I have posted one version of that...

* How To Use It.

Well, duhhhhh....

* What To Expect From It.

I think my comments about low noise or the lack of it, follow under
this guideline.

The 'target' "Reader" of the 'original' "Post" was the everyday
Shortwave Listener { No License Required } .

And???? I guess that means you think all casual users of a device
should live in the dark, be fed clumps of ****, and be taught old
wive's tales... Right...

Know Your Reader - Communicate Effectively - KISAP !

Know my reader? You must be kidding....I don't have *readers*....Or at
least, none of them have sent me a subscription yet...If you want me
to tailor my posts to a certain type of simple minded dumbass, you
will have to pay me.

[ Keep It Simple And Practical ! ]

My PVC version can't get too much simplier...

REMEMBER: What Works... WORKS ! { No Theory Required }

I'm sorry. I am not going through life as a crash test dummy....If you
want to, be my guest. Remember! I didn't write the *thesis* as he
called it. I just commented to the smartass that complained about it.
If you don't want to read something, no one is holding a gun to your
head. I find Telleys remarks about *censorship* on the shortwave NG to
be really offensive. It ain't *his* NG. After reading his last two
posts, I find *him* equally offensive. Only a childish asshole has to
make up names for people he can't agree with. I'm glad the goofy
******* "plonked" me. He's obviously a smartass that wants to control
how other people think or act on *his* shortwave NG. That was not the
first time I'd seen him make smartass comments about RRAA for no good
reason either...I live on both groups, although I don't normally
crosspost, so I considered his comments to include me. MK