Old January 7th 05, 07:38 PM
Mark S. Holden

RHF wrote:

For One and All,
.
Has anyone used one of these "Cold Heat" Soldering Tools ?
.
"Cold Heat" Soldering Tool
https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vc...heat/coldheat/
.
AWARD WINNING - "Cold Heat" Soldering Tool
Here's a perfect example of the cordless, quick-heat
and quick-cool application of Cold Heat technology:
The "Cold Heat" Soldering Tool reaches 800°F in about
a second! Cools down almost as quickly!
.
The "Cold Heat" Soldering Tool revolutionizes the industry
for hobbyists, DIY-ers, technicians, electricians, engineers
and the military.
.
ABOUT - "Cold Heat" Soldering Tool
https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vc...heat/products/
.
FAQs - "Cold Heat" Soldering Tool
https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vc.../coldheat/faq/
.
USES - "Cold Heat" Soldering Tool
https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vc...coldheat/uses/
.
.
iwtk ~ RHF
.
.

I looked into this when I first saw them advertised. The reviews I saw all said
it was worthless. Here's a link to the Amazon review page for it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00067GK7Y/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/104-4327252-1271913?%5Fencoding=UTF8&me=A2WEFPOFEIM91H&s=hi