Old January 9th 05, 09:07 PM
running dogg

RHF wrote:

DaviD,

So here is another one of your 'enlightened' "Liberal" [Off Topic]
Posts.
..
For the most part your 'enlightened' "Liberal" posts here are to
SHOVE Your Liberal View Point in the Faces of Conservative-Moderates
like myself here; and to PROVOKE a Response by both Conservatives
and Moderates. [ Seeking to Generate a Home Invasion Response. ]

You know, you're right. I've never seen "David" post any loggings, or
anything remotely shortwave related. He always posts "OT" stuff he finds
on the net. And it DOES provoke a response. I just happen to be liberal,
and it seems I can't resist responding to the conservative responses to
the liberal OT posts. Let's stop the vicious cycle by not responding to
ANY of David's OT political posts. That means Ace shouldn't post his "go
tote it, tard" response to these posts, because he and David always get
in an insult fight that takes up bandwidth. If we just IGNORE all posts
that are "OT" then we can get back to discussing shortwave. I've seen
little discussion lately of such things as the BPL threat to HF.
..
As a Conservative-Moderate, I view your posts here as an Overt Action
that is designed to DISRUPT this NewsGroup. A Plan-of-Attack by
you create ill feelings and Trash the NewsGroup.
..
When I see a Lie or Distortion posted by you as a so called
'enlightened' "Liberals": I will reply with what I believe to
be the Facts and the Truth.
[ I Do Not Concede this NewsGroup to you or any other Liberal. ]

But if you do this, then David and M II (and unfortunately myself and a
few other liberals) will respond back to you and try to correct you.
Then you try to correct us, and the vicious cycle continues. And David
has once again successfully taken up bandwidth and disrupted the group.
..
NOTE - I listen to a variety of Shortwave, Talk Radio and NPR Programs
to have a better grasp of "What-is-the-Truth" to the best of my
knowledge
and understanding. What 'you' post here fails to meet this Standard.

I like to listen to shortwave to balance out the "opinion news" of
corporate owned American media.

..
at least this is the 'opinion' of one conservative-moderate ~ RHF
..
..