Old January 9th 05, 11:07 PM
Telamon

In article .com,
wrote:

I listened to the BBC on 5975 from 00:00~04:00 lastnight, 2005 01 09,
and the only interence I had was a Low Preasure Sodium outdoor light
that is failing. It is about 300' from me and is getting worse every
night. I guess I need to borrow a BB riffle. Terry

The electric company has a maintenance number for you to call or you
can probably to go a web site and report the outage. Go out side and
see if there is a pole number. If you can't find a number then just
give an address it is in front of and a description of the problem such
as cycling on and off. They fix the street lights around here in one to
two days usually.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California