Old January 10th 05, 02:47 AM
running dogg

Tony Meloche wrote:

beerbarrel wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:34:08 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:08:50 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:52:42 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"Radioman390" wrote in message
Did you how many bidders there were?

All of them with excellent feedbacks.

This from a poster in rec.antiques.radio+phono:

The seller of the Zenith Stratosphere 1000Z just e-mailed me.
Apparently
the
$50,000 bid was made in error according to the high bidder. The 1000Z
WILL
BE
RE-LISTED with a new reserve and "buy it now" feature. The last
legitimate
bid
was $28,700.

hahaha....thats funny

My guess is a spouse that found out their hubby spent $50K on a radio..
and
gave him an ultimatum..

I doubt there was any ultimatum offered...It was probably more like
one quick bang!

hehe

Are we talking a rolling pin 'attitude adjustment', or a Smith and Wesson
one?

hehe...In this case I would have to choose S&W!

Yeah - my wife is the most supportive and loving person in the world
to my hobbies, bless her. But if I suddenly told her I'd spent fifty
G's on a 67 year old radio, my last sight would have been her standing
over me reloading.

Tony

And then, after washing the blood off, she would have gone to your
computer and promptly emailed the seller that the bid was made "in
error".