Old January 10th 05, 01:58 PM
Dale Parfitt

"R.F. Collins" E.H. wrote in message
I had to replace the antenna switch on my HF-150. I tried contact
cleaners but that did not work for long. I ordered the switch from the
"Lowe Workshop" a few years ago (hopefully it is still in business).
Replacing it requires quite a bit of disassembly but it can be done
with a good soldering gun, a set of allen wrenches and a lot of
patience.

Jim

Lowe can no longer ship directly to the U.S.
I too would suspect this area. If it were permanently low in sensitivity,
the first mixer is the likely culprit- hard to find here in the states.

Dale W4OP