Old January 11th 05, 03:35 PM
David

Canadia or California?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:56:02 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

Only one more day of this mess then I can go home.

Been trapped down south for a week, glad I bought the four wheeler down,
I've been in a foot of water many times this week.

Hung out in the gym four hours at a time for something to do.

I've been warm and dry just stuck down here (Ontario, Ca.) The roads are
full of pot holes and some sink holes. Most city services are still working
well, the trash truck just came by.

It's a shame that the cities give permits for houses on the side of
these hills in the first place. Our tax money is spent saving these house
and the people in them and the land would have not slide if it didn't have
the weight of the house, pool and streets.

Burr