Old January 12th 05, 12:44 PM
Lucky

"Bob Sillett" wrote in message
Hi there Bob

I've been reading about how many people love these Lowe receivers. Can
you please tell me a couple models that are good and are worth buying off
Ebay??

Thank you
Lucky

The two most popular models are the HF-150 and HF-250. Other models of
note are the HF-225 and HF-235. All of the Lowe models are fairly
difficult to come by and tend to fetch a premium, especially in the UK
where they were made.

I have the HF-250E, the European version of the HF-250 I'm very happy
with the radio being that it's 10+ years old.

If you'd like to test drive my HF-250, I currently have it available
online:

http://www.shortwavelog.com/RCSweb

Bob

Why thank you Bob. That's very nice of you

Lucky