Old January 12th 05, 06:50 PM
Tony Meloche

Can somebody reccomend a good product that is sold in spray cans and is
good for removing battery corrosion in radios and also for getting rid
of the scratchy sound when tuning in radio stations? I used to have an
old spray can of CRC 22 or CRC 222 (I think that is the name of the
product) and it worked very well.I can't seem to find it in the local
stores around here anymore.Thanks for any information.
cuhulin

CRC is still made - I bought a can of it a month ago, but many
stores that used to carry it don't anymore, true. In the North Central
states we have a chain called "Meijers" (Like Wal-Mart or Target) that
always has it.

They sell it in the automotive section, and if you haven't tried a
large auto parts store, they should carry it or it's equivalent. Rat
Shack does too, last I looked.

TOny