Old November 4th 04, 03:28 PM
Tam/WB2TT

"Pasquale IW0HEX" wrote in message
om...
Hi
I'm an italian HAM op., Mr Pasquale IW0HEX. I live in Rome.
I'm looking for Mosley TA33-JR (3 elements) or TA32-JR (2 elements)
yagis beam tribands (10,15 and 20 meters)
Anybody can help me ?
Tnx in advance.
73s Pasquale IW0HEX

Pascuale,

I had a TA33JR a few years ago. When I installed a 20 meter dipole as a test
some years later, I found the dipole had more gain than the 33JR on paths
over about 2000 KM. The dipole was about 2 - 3 meters higher. From W2 to
eastern Europe, the difference was consistently over an S unit. From W2 to
Florida they were about even, but the direction of the dipole was not
optimum. I now have a Hygain TH3.

Tam/WB2tt