Old January 14th 05, 05:40 AM
running dogg

dxAce wrote:

running dogg wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article .com,
wrote:

why is it that people brag that capitalism is so great but complain
that we MUST to go to war when oil prices go up.

or why does everyone complain that their cable TV bill keeps going up

but then they say its great that ebay keeps raising their fees.

and its great that CEO's make over a billion $$$ a year but complain
when their job is sent to china

wise up people, don't be stupid till the day you die !!!!! its all
tied together !

You define stupid for this news group. Another one for the kill file.

Plonk

Oh no, it's "Amok Time" all over again, and Spock has gone illogical!
Next dxAce will be singing the praises of Karl Marx! Whatever shall we
do against the alien virus?

Go cry on someone elses shoulder about Karl, 'tard boy. I've seen his work.

Can't you take a ****ing joke? Jeez, talk about dense. Stupid too.