Old January 15th 05, 06:53 PM
Guy Atkins

Thanks for the comments on the ICF-5900W. I'm curious if a collector will be
the high bidder, or someone who just wants to use it and appreciates its
fine condition.

I would have liked to try this 5900W and a Panasonic RF-2200 side-by-side,
but I've never owned this two models at the same time.

Speaking of nice radios, have you noticed this awesome Zenith Trans-Oceanic
A600 on Ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
My good friend John Bryant is the author of "Zenith Trans-Oceanic: The
Royalty Of Radios", and this particular unit looks as nice as some of the
models he used to own. A while back, John got out of the collecting side of
radio, and sold off most of his Zeniths, including an unopened,
new-in-the-box T-O 7000-1 model.

Guy

wrote in message
ups.com...
I owned one for about 2 years and really enjoyed it. Best of luck with
the auction.