Old January 15th 05, 07:17 PM
ShortwaveMan

http://members.cox.net/223bthp/OceanaRadio

The link above is to coast guard oceana

Peace +

"AllanStern" wrote in message ...
It is 3:18am EST (0818z). There are comms concerning a sea emergency going
on on HF freq 2182 kHz USB.
The captain of the F/V Endeavor has been in comms with the US Coast Guard
concerning the plight of a man aboard the F/V Rhianda, an 86-foot
eastern-rigged red & white scalloper located at 41-25 North, 66-36 West. The
44-year old man aboard the vessel has collapsed several times and is in and out
of consciousness. Winds in the area are from the NW at 25 mph, seas have 5-8 ft
swells, and visibility is 4-5 miles. The F/V Rhianda is now at anchor there.
I have not heard the US CG Station ID itself, but I have been told that it
is CG Oceana Radio and CG Group Ft Macon that are maintaining comms with F/V
Endeavor.

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL (28-11N 80-36W) monitoring
 Patrick AFB (KCOF)  NASA-KSC Shuttle Landing Fac (KX68)
 Avon Park Bombing Range (KAGR)  Cape Canaveral AFS (KXMR)
 JSTARS E-8 Acft Integration Facility, Melbourne IAP (KMLB)
 Worldwide Military HF Communications
 Life Member: Missile, Space and Range Pioneers.
 http://hometown.aol.com/allanstern/m...age/index.html (My Freqs)
 http://hometown.aol.com/scanaddict/index.html (My Equipment)