Old January 16th 05, 03:07 PM
tianli

I have a question for you. Why don't you find such commentary offensive?

Because I find all religious broadcasters offensive.
It is called freedom of speech and equal time.

BTW: I was watching an interview on FOX of a man in Holland(?) (where the
Divinci relative was murdered recently) and he was on a mission to "deal"
with Muslim religious fundamentalists in his country. Needless to say he
said he was being guarded by the police 24/7, can't go home to sleep or see
his family often, but was determined to press for the "removal" of
fundamentalism.