Old January 16th 05, 05:07 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Heard here at 1332 on 5000, and still saying 'Varmint'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And still on 15.000 at 1637 utc.
I wonder if it could be a phsycological and DX test(?). Sort of: will
anyone hear this little signal and if they do, will it be reported by
hobbyists and/or later to a more wide-spread public? Somewhat similar
to the CW DX tests of HAARP a few years ago; abeit those were
pre-announced and you got to request for QSL cards, but I think bent to
public relations while trying to get info on their DX capabilities.

DX capabilities? Most anyone these days knows how a signal will propagate.

It's not rocket science.

It's been reported by hobbyists since December, 'tard boy. Please try to pay
even the slightest attention. And if the press wishes to pick up on it, it's not
being hidden.

Most any reference to HAARP these days falls into the tinfoil hat category.

Psychological? Read the above sentence.

Sheeesh!

This hobby is populated by 'tards!

Boggling!