Old January 17th 05, 03:28 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
"CaptAmerica" wrote:

Today I successfully flew into the Sun and deflected some of its
radiation away from Earth as well as decreased the Solar flux from a X
class to a M class fare. Tomorrow when I regain my strength, I will
attempt a further reduction of our stars radiation field. Wish me luck
and good DX!

We need the radiation from the Sun to ionize the upper atmosphere or
there is no short wave communication.

Like anything else though to much of a good thing is bad for you. I just
lost out on New Zealand and Australia a little while ago due to a solar
flare in progress. It's around noon in Australia now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California