Old January 17th 05, 04:55 AM

I kind of hope that the final buyer will be someone who will use it.
I've had more than a couple of radios pass trough the shack and each
one of them was pressed into service. For me part of the pleasure of
owning an oldie is figuring out how it works (usually with no manual)
and making it work to it's potential. Ultimately I turn most of the
oldies over for something else interesting.

The TO's are a special radio. I picked one up at an estate sale and
enjoyed it's mellow sound for about 6 months. I enjoyed reading the TO
book btw. My favorite TO-sized radio is the Panasonic RF-5000b.
Absolutely delightful audio with a selectable mechanical filter.