Old January 17th 05, 02:25 PM
Al

Heaters in a fish tank might cycle at this rate. A small countertop oven
would also have a short cycle time. Some kind of device that has a "keep
alive" circuit in it might also cycle at this rate. Good luck.

Al KA5JGV
San Antonio, TX

Ok, I hit the main power tonight and the interference when away. So, it
seems it is in the house. Now, the thing that I can't figure is that is
is NOT constant but 30 seconds on 65 seconds off (continuously). I have
no idea what in my house would be switching on every 65 seconds for 30
second. When I'm using listening all the lights are off in the house
except for a couple, TV is off, all appliances are off, all that seems to
be left is the fridge.

Any clues as to what it might be?