Old July 3rd 03, 12:37 AM
RaOuL

As an aside to anyone who might be interested in buying this station from
this gentleman, I would like to say that I bought a radio from him a few
months ago and was completely satisfied with the transaction. Just thought
I'd put in my 2 cents...

Russ KB1GKN

"MGALUVR" wrote in message
I have a nice IC-730 HF rig for sale, with matching Icom power supply
(IC-PS15), and matching desk mike (IC-SM6), and the CW filter installed. .
Completely operational, very clean, and just back from Icom with a clean

bill
of health, and a complete alignment. I have a photo of the rig available

at
this web address:

www.members.aol.com/mgaluvr/ic730station.jpg

The front panels are very clean on both the radio and the power supply,

with
only minor scratches on the cases (the radio has never been mobile). This
station is a fine rig, with good audio reports and a very hot receiver.

The CW
filter is the Icom 500 HZ filter.....the radio comes with the original box

and
manual. The power supply does not have the original box. The price is $385

plus
shipping.......email with questions.........Thanks...Bill