Old November 6th 04, 12:18 AM
Roy Lewallen

You wrote:

So much for theories of Rr being modified by loading.

Being a simple-minded, non-liberally educated person, I took this to
mean that you'd shown that Rr isn't modified by loading, disproving
theories that Rr is modified by loading. (Otherwise, I figured, you
would have said "So much for theories of Rr not being modified by loading.")

Did you mean instead that there are theories that Rr isn't modified by
understanding of Rr shows, and as your modeling results also show,
there's no basis for such a "theory". What's next, a "theory" that V = I/R?

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Richard Clark wrote:
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 15:20:26 -0800, Roy Lewallen
wrote:

I'm sorry, but I can't make any sense out of your response, so I'm
unable to answer your question.

What makes you think that the Rr isn't changing?

With what?