Old July 9th 03, 08:52 PM
Augnut

Default FS: CHEAP Motorola Low Band 42-50 Mhz 60 Watt Mobile Radios

Lot of (2)- Mocom 70 U51BBN1130A 60 Watt
Lot of (3)- Micor T51RTN1190B 60 Watt
Lot of (1)- Mitrek T51JJA1900AK 60 Watt

For a total of six used radios that were working when they were
pulled from service in a Federal Government Agency. All the cable
groups, brackets, and heads are included. These radios are currently
on 44.640 Mhz.
I am open to any and all offers, but buyer must arrange all packing
and shipping , I can deliver within 50 miles of Chicago, IL. but it
is up to the buyer to handle the rest. (there are ebay sellers that
will pack and ship for a reasonable fee , I can provide a list if you
do not know how to find them).
I do not have the time or desire to test these radios so for all
practical purposes they are being sold "as-is" , but judgeing by the
condition of the portables that came with this lot, I would be
willing to bet that they all work fine. Payment to be Postal Money
Order or if you want to use PayPal add 3% to total.
For further details email or call
me at 773-447-8000 ___ Darek