Old July 12th 03, 10:28 PM
The2x4

Sorry to hear you got ripped...
Still it seems to me you saw a great deal coming your way
and suffered the consequences of greed. I recognised several red flags in
your telling of the tale that made me suspicious. That tower looks awful but
it is used. Towers not only get taken down they sometimes come down very
fast. How much would it have cost you to inspect it firsthand? $200 $300 for
airfare. $10K is a lot of money for used stuff sight unseen.

The2x4

"Ultanium" wrote in message
news
This guy is a Rohn dealer and if you cannot trust a dealer who can you
trust? We were promised a thorough inspection and never got one, we didn't