Old July 14th 03, 09:30 PM
Bruce

"Marty B." wrote in message . net...
The is the real scoop on the Icom`s 7800

I have gone to Icom day at a local Icom dealer

The ( W9) rep has given me some scoop...

The real price tag of the Icom 7800 is going to be

very close to the $10,000 (Ten Thousand)..

The Receiver is Dual Conversion and in conjuction with DSP and

both receivers are equal... Transmitter 200 W.

The 7800 looks like a real busy radio, lots of information being
displayed and menu driven...the manual must be real thick !

The radio looks great with its display...dual meters.

Well thats it......

Why should anyone believe someone hiding behind a fake email address??