Old July 16th 03, 01:16 PM
Gary S.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:06:35 GMT, "Steve Stone"
wrote:

The software is from RT Systems. It seems to have some bugs as reported on
the 8900 Yahoo group. Will not pull frequencies into the computer that are
outside of the 2 meter / 440 Mhz range. Will not properly program text into
the radio display. Some problems with hyper memory programming. More bugs
being reported every hour. See the Yahoo FT-8900R group for the details.

Steve

Not having the 8900, I cannot comment on details of that particular
software.

But their tech support has been helpful on the few occasions I have
needed to contact them.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA