Old November 6th 04, 08:29 PM
Reg Edwards

W5DXP wrote:
I'm chugging Franzia Merlot while cleaning my Colt Python .357 Magnum
and Winchester 30-30 Lever-Action Carbine. :-)

After shooting a rattler do you, Hollywood-fashion, put the weapon to

your
lips and blow the smoke out of the barrel? ;o)

I'm not that primitive, Reg. I use commercial ammo with smokeless
powder.
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP

Ah, I see, modern high-technology smokeless and odorless powders do not
betray your postion to the rattler if you miss him first time.

At night, have you tried infra-red telescopic sights?

But by now rattle snakes must be becoming, like Bengal tigers and red
indians, an endanged species. ;o)
----
Reg.