Old August 24th 03, 03:56 AM
Roy Lewallen

I'm eagerly awaiting your analysis showing how and why it's wrong. Or
simply which of the statements and equations I wrote are incorrect, and
what the correct statement or equation should be and why. Or even a
simple numerical example that illustrates the relationship between
reflection and power transfer.

It appears that there are two groups of readers: those who are convinced
by authoritative sounding statements not backed up by any evidence, and
those who require a solid basis for believing a statement. The first
group I can't help at all. But hopefully I've reached at least some
people in the second group.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Dr. Slick wrote:
. . .
Wrong. But at least you admit that the "accepted" formula (which
is fine for purely real Zo) implies a reflection.

The absence of reflection is what makes the maximum power
transfer.
. . .