Old July 21st 03, 12:36 PM
Carl Steckler

Default FS: ICOM IC-736 HF + 6M

I have a very nice IC-736 that I have been using for the past few years. This
radio in in very good shape and has been in a non smoking environment. It is a
full 100 watts on HF & 6. It has automatic tuner, comes with the box, manual,
service manual , hand mic & power cord. I have been very happy with this radio
and am selling it because I finally picked an IC-746. I have my VUCC with this
radio and have used it a lot on 6, with great results. I am asking $700.00 OBO
plus shipping. If interested please e-mail me at . I can send
photos if needed.

Thanks Carl