Old August 24th 03, 04:15 AM
Roy Lewallen

Tam, I hope you don't allow yourself to be pushed around by this bully.
Your postings are relevant, welcome, and stand by themselves. There's no
need for any of us to justify ourselves to the likes of a person who's
too embarrassed and insecure to even reveal his name. What we post is
either true or it's not, and its truth doesn't depend on what we have or
haven't designed. Questioning a person's credentials is simply a way to
deflect attention from the questioner's inability to present a rational
counter-argument. And a person who won't even reveal his name demanding
that someone else jump through hoops to satisfy his demands for
credentials? That's laughable. Sad, but laughable.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Dr. Slick wrote:
"Tarmo Tammaru" wrote in message ...

Someone who has helped design more output matching networks than
you, that's certain.

Slick

I didn't *help* design anything. I designed the transmitter from mic input
to ant output.

Tam/WB2TT

Bull**it! Show us your design notes if this is true!

Slick