Old November 7th 04, 12:58 AM
Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)

Sylvio,

I use full wave delta loops on 30 meters and 40 meters. To match them I use
a 1/4 wave 75 ohm feedline. (multiplied times the velocity factor of the
coax - about .81)

So, from the back of my radio I have a random length of RG/8 50 ohm coax.
Then I insert a 1/4 wave of 75 ohm coax to the antenna. This works quite
well for me and results in SWR of 1.1:1.

-larry
K8UT
"Silvio" wrote in message
please need help with delta loop antenna better matching system than gamma
match............. please could any body sugest any thing or way to match
vee quad , dela loop other than gamma match and my be supply me with
details
how to assemble and fit to antenna .........gee some must no a better
way..
please help me 73s .......... thanks every one that may be
able