Old July 26th 03, 02:47 PM
Spamhater

"Dave Munroe" wrote in message
m...
I've converted to Christianity and I am truely sorry for my sins of
stealing from all of you good people on this group. Please contact me
and I'll get refund checks to as many as I can. The others who I have
wronged and sold their equipment on ebay, well I'll bend over and let
you have your way with me.

My info is:

Dave Munroe
220 Paudash Road
Hiawatha, Ontario, Canada K0L-2G0
Cell phone is 705-313-1518

Jesus loves you. I'm truely sorry.

Dave

Davey, ya failed the test already.... CHRISTIANITY (any form I know of)
doesn't believe in what you just said about bending over so the "guys" can
have their way with you.. UNLESS you were in a sense telling them to kiss
your ass, and that too is NOT a sign of a good Christian... Buzzer
sounding... YOU FAILED. As for paying them back, as I said, ACTION SPEAKS
LOUDER THAN WORDS! YOU should know who you ripped off since you're seemingly
admitting to it. Send them the amount due them. MAYBE once you've done all
of that, your conscience can be clear and they MAY believe you. Til then,
FAT CHANCE!

JMS