Old November 7th 04, 09:00 AM
Reg Edwards

"Frank" wrote -
I cannot claim to have done anything requiring much thought. I
just considered, since so much discussion is centered on current
distribution, that some might be interested in the posted curves. So far
yours is the only response.

==================================

That's because your graph embarasses that half of the contestants who insist
the coil's input and output currents are identical and so the less said
about it the better.

And it gratifies the exhausted sentiments of the other half who are
unwilling to grant you the credit for providing the convincing evidence
after all the hard work they have put into stating the bleeding obvious. And
still are.

(After John Cleese who joked about the value of the distinction of a
first-class university honours degree in stating the bleeding obvious.)

Neither was there was any response to my brief statement of 4 Facts except
yours. And for similar reasons. I did not expect any response. But after
all, any unsupported statement of mine (no Terman, no Kirchoff, no Kraus, no
Thevenin, no Balony) can hardly be construed as evidence of anything.

smileysmiley

----
Reg, G4FGQ