Old July 29th 03, 07:10 PM
Tech2

Default FS: M1225 & SM120 UHF Radios

These radios were taken out of service on an upgrade.

I have two (2) SM120 radios UHF 450-470mhz, 16ch, 25w out. Model number:
M34DGC20C2AA
One of the SM120 radios has a power supply with it that was used as a base
along with base mic.

Also have three (3) M1225 UHF, 4ch, 25w radios. Model number: M34DGC90E2AA
One of the M1225 radios has a smashed antenna connector and the power cord
was cut
short next to the case. You can take it as is or I can fix it.

Also two (2) of the M1225 radios had in them what's called a Shuler Johnson
Passport
Trunking board. I took them out but if someone want's them they can also be
sold.

All units are perfect electronicly. A little dusty from being in work
trucks is all.
No brackets or mics, except for the one that's configured as a base.

Price: $750 plus shipping for the whole lot, or, $125 plus shipping for
single units.
The options boards will go for $60 each alone or with a radio for $150 plus
shipping.