Old July 31st 03, 05:27 AM
JC

SWAN IS SOLD
"JC" wrote in message

I have the following for sale

I have a nice Swan 500 with its speaker/powersupply in excellent

condition.
Electronicly its a 10 no problems full output almost 300 watts PEP. It

will
come with manual and a brand new Shure 450 microphone ready to plug and
play. Cosmeticily I would rate the 500 a 8 it has a few scrathes on the

face
but everything else is nice. The power supply is 9. The microphone is a

10.
All tubes, knobs etc are working perfect. The radio is used daily and

isnt
one of the "drifter" type swans. $200.00 Plus ship firm

Audio stuff as package only
All equipment listed is less than 6 mo old. Has sat moslty unused. It is

in
like new condition. All working and looking perfect. All will come with

org
boxes packing and manuals. I will throw in a bunch of jumpers also.
Behringer Ultragian Pro Single Tube Pre Amp MIC2200 Behringer Feedback
Destroyer Pro/Parametric EQ DSP1124P Behringer Modulizer Pro DSP1224

Effects
Processor Composer Pro MDX2200 Expander/Gate/Compressor/Limiter I take

Pay
Pal and Money orders. Buyer pays shipping. FYI I am going to also throw

in
Behringer EuroRack 6 channel mix board that has a 3 band EQ built into

it
also in mint condition same age as the other items. 300.00 Firm plus

ship

contact
John W9JCM

Remove NoSpam to email