Old November 7th 04, 08:28 PM
Tam/WB2TT

"Silvio" wrote in message
hi..........
please need help with delta loop antenna better matching system than gamma
match............. please could any body sugest any thing or way to match
vee quad , dela loop other than gamma match and my be supply me with
details
how to assemble and fit to antenna .........gee some must no a better
way..
please help me 73s .......... thanks every one that may be
able

In addition to the 75 Ohm line that people have mentioned, there are also
2:1 and 2.25:1 matching transformers. Amidon sells the 2:1, but it is
expensive, $59, as I recall. Personally, I use 1/4 wavelength of RG11, but a
transformer might be better for multiband use.

Tam/WB2TT