Old August 9th 03, 03:45 PM
That Other George

$275.00 will buy me a new scanner, so why would I want to give you $280.00
for your used one??? I just bought another BC780XLT for $275.00 form:
http://www.rcelectronics.net/
Then theirs the rebuilt right from Uniden for $249.00
http://www.uniden.com/docs/store/ite...?item=BC780XLT
BC780XLT - "500 Channel, Continuous Band Programmable Scanning Radio with
TrunkTracker III"
This item is in "Like-New" condition. "Like-New" units have been returned,
repaired, and reconditioned. These products are inspected and serviced if
necessary and are certified to work to the products original
specifications.

So lots a luck trying to get $280.00 for your used unit.

"MK" wrote in
om:

I have a mint Uniden TTIII BC780XLT That I must sell to ay for a new
computer. I have all original packing, mount, cables, manuals, antenna,
software / cable. I will sell for $280 plus nominal shipping. Paypal or
POSTAL MO.

Photos upon request

--
That Other George