Old August 23rd 03, 11:54 PM
Bob W7AVK

Mike - How many hours on the engine? Has it been rebuilt? I assume its
240 or 480 volt single or three phase. How about 120 volt single?

What is the trailer like?

I'm interested as I'm a farm type and would use it in an irrigation project.

thanks,

73 Bob W7AVK

Mike wrote:

55KW diesel generator. The engine (353 Detroit) consumes 7 g/hr under full
load, 67 kva, single or 3 phase, was skid mounted but moved on to a 2 wheel
trailer (included) and is currently ready to go. One year ago it had all
new solid state controls put on it at Stewart Stevenson, Inc., includes all
manuals, $2850. Trades may be considered. Located in College Station, TX.
Call (979) 693-1461 eves and wknds.