Old November 8th 04, 11:18 PM
Cecil Moore

Gene Fuller wrote:
I am quite familiar with standing waves, thank you. I have no
disagreements with Terman, Kraus, Balanis, or any other legitimate experts.

Question is: Why do you promote W8JI's stuff when it is quite obvious
that he is NOT familiar with standing waves. If he were familiar with
standing waves, he wouldn't be asserting that net standing wave current
flows into the bottom of the loading coil and out the top of the loading
coil. Are you absolutely sure that you want to promote the alleged
"information" on W8JI's web page as absolute fact? If he is so right
and so capable of defending his assertions, why isn't he here right
now? (Trying to get W8JI to follow me down the Primrose Path :-) as
he did when he asserted that "differential" effects are "completely
unrelated" to "common mode" effects.)
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP