Old August 26th 03, 10:57 PM
--- Bill ---

Bob wrote:
Looking for tiny incandescent lamps for my TM-451A Kenwood.

Apparently these are 6 V or so; there are four of them in series parallel
controlled by a regulator to vary intensity. They light up the LCD and two
of them are burned out.

I have searched many of the usual sources and can't seem to locate
replacement lamps; as a last resort I could go to Pacific Parts but they are
so expensive. These are just inexpensively made tiny bulbs with wire leads.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Could they be 5 volts? If so, Mouser has some lamps with wire leads and
..094 diameter bulb. Search p/n 6833 and 7153.

-Bill M