Old August 27th 03, 07:20 PM
Mike Coslo

Lizard Blizzard wrote:
Bob wrote:

Looking for tiny incandescent lamps for my TM-451A Kenwood.

Apparently these are 6 V or so; there are four of them in series parallel
controlled by a regulator to vary intensity. They light up the LCD
and two
of them are burned out.

I have searched many of the usual sources and can't seem to locate
replacement lamps; as a last resort I could go to Pacific Parts but
they are
so expensive. These are just inexpensively made tiny bulbs with wire
leads.

Any suggestions?

The 272-1140 6V lamp from Radio Shark should work, if they still stock it.

They have them. I just bought a pack a few weeks ago.

- Mike KB3EIA -