Old January 21st 05, 03:41 PM
dxAce

bierbarrel wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:04:05 -0800, Evan Platt
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:52:23 -0500, beerbarrel
wrote:

Congratulations! 17 bucks an hour is pretty good money for a kid to
make.

You saw my resume, do the math. Graduated High School 1994, typical
graduation age is 18.

You graduated from high school? I find that hard to believe! What
happened to college?

If you need help with the math, feel free to ask others for help.

Kiddo, I have a degree in....guess what.....Math! Do you know who paid
for it? YOU!

On second thought never mind. My wife is an opthamologist. I
think I'll just stay retired and live off of her income for awhile.

Damn Right! I know I've worked hard enough!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Leech :

2. One that preys on or clings to another; a parasite.

I prefer to earn my money, not marry into it.

I would not call 17 dollars an hour earning money either!

Not really! It's a true statement. I wish you would point out a post
that shows I'm a racist. I don't think you can.

How about "You're a level 1 ISP Technician? Must be middle eastern."
Why not ask if I drive a cab and wear a turban too? What's more
racists than the comment you made?

Told ya! Could not find another could ya?

Bout time ya got a job so that you can pay your parents back for the
internet access.

Moved out in 1996, shortly after my first job.

Oh, beerbarrel, meet dxAce, dxAce meet Beerbarrel. You two make a cute
couple. Be happy together.

I see a "Shutup, Tard boy" comment coming, however I won't see it, or
your reply.

*Plonk*

hahaha...what a loser! I hope you take better pics than the ones on
your web site. Not everyone like helicopters ya know. Especially
crappy ones!

Where is his website?

dxAce
Michigan