Old August 30th 03, 05:51 PM
Al

In article ,
"Mark Jones" 127.0.0.1 wrote:

Bob wrote:
Looking for tiny incandescent lamps for my TM-451A Kenwood.

Apparently these are 6 V or so; there are four of them in
series parallel controlled by a regulator to vary intensity.
They light up the LCD and two of them are burned out.

I have searched many of the usual sources and can't seem to
locate replacement lamps; as a last resort I could go to
Pacific Parts but they are so expensive. These are just
inexpensively made tiny bulbs with wire leads.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Perhaps one of these might fit the bill, LED replacements for typical
incandesents...

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T033/1200.pdf

You seem fixated on replacing the originals with incadescent bulbs. Here
is another source: http://www.lightbulbwarehouse.com/

And if that is too expensive, try the miniature bulbs used for model
trains or doll houses or christmas tree lights.

Al

--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......