Old September 3rd 03, 04:06 AM
Jim Adney

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:40:02 -0700 Miles
wrote:

Anyone have a source or possibly cross reference to something new for
these lamps?

They are to a Heathkit GW-32 CB transciever (circa 1965). I have this
as an unbuilt kit I'll put up for sale once I inventory and obtain all
missing parts. So far these neon lamps are the only thing I can't locate.

Doesn't the manual give the commercial equivalent? I doubt if you're
ever going to find exact Heath replacements, and it's hard to imagine
anyone who would care.

IIRC, the Heathkits I've built may have come with bulbs in envelopes
marked with the Heath number, but inside there was a standard
commercial bulb with the standard commercial number marked on it.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA