Old September 3rd 03, 11:51 AM
Watson A.Name - Watt Sun

In article ,
mentioned...
Putting the bulbs in series seems to qualify as an improvement.
Perhaps that would not hold up in court, but we all know the law is an
ass.

No, the law _is_ the law. How the idiot lawyers and judges interpret
it is another matter. Not a subject for discussion here, tho.

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 03:37:43 GMT, Jeffrey D Angus

[ snip ]

Now with the above facts in mind, which do you think is safer?

That's the same logic that dictates about how much money the
school board can save by NOT installing fire sprinklers in a
school building.

Jeff

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@