Old September 9th 03, 04:47 PM
OCEANRADIO

I am not a WWII vet but think I remember seeing an LM or maybe a BC221 aboard a
Navy C118 enroute Lajes, Azores in 1962.
I think the way it was used was to tune the receiver, which was something like
a BC348. You'd set the actual assigned frequency on the frequency meter, tune
the receiver to that frequency, and operate. The transmitter was an ART-13, I
think.
Last week at the FAR hamfest in Md. I gave away an LM that was broken, but
neglected to bring the manual. If the recipient is reading this, please let me
know and I'll ship you the manual.
John
K4XC