Old September 12th 03, 08:11 AM
Rick Frazier

David:

not familiar with Avcomm as a manufacturer of spectrum analyzers.. About all I
can find on the net from Avcomm is aviation headsets and the like...

What is the frequency range and specifications for the PSA-37D and what is it's
vintage? May be interested if the specs are within my range of interest and the
price isn't too high...

Thanks
--Rick AH7H

David Little wrote:

I have a number of items from a 2-way shop that closed and I would like to
see what their market value is:

Avcomm Spectrum Analyzer - Model PSA-37D - With manual

If anyone is interested in purchase, please contact
via email. Discussion on market value/worth of individual items can be
discussed/ridiculed in newsgroup; or sent to above email address.

Thanks