Old September 12th 03, 10:21 PM
jakdedert

Take a little time, put each item into a search field on ebay, and see what
they are going for. Many, if not most of the items listed should either be
for sale at the moment, or--by using the 'completed items' field--searchable
for the last 90 days, I believe.

You might need to use more generic search terms, but you should be able to
get a 'ballpark' value for most items. Bear in mind that ebay distorts the
value of some things, especially when the seller puts onerous
shipping/handling terms on his auction. See below for a few examples...

"David Little" wrote in message
.net...
I have a number of items from a 2-way shop that closed and I would like to
see what their market value is:

B&K 100 Model 1500 - 100 MHz Scope - Quad trace - 4 channel

B&K Model 1801 Frequency Counter -- $26.51

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 78

B&K Model 820 Capacitance Meter -- $51.00

....and so on.
snip

jak