Old September 17th 03, 03:34 AM
David

I seems all the Echolinkers are missing the point. They complain about all
the things that make Ham radio interesting. Don't get me wrong, I like
computers. I am an Information system manager, but that's not radio. I guess
everybody to their own.....I just can't see the point of talking on a
computer. I would get just as much out of talking on a cell phone or a
wireless phone in the house.....whatever floats your boat?????
"MD" wrote in message
.. .

"g3zhi" wrote in message
There are now over 132,000 callsigns registered in 139 different

countries.

There are daily additions, changes and deletions with over 1,000 new

calls
validated each week.

We might as well kiss our frequency allocations goodbye.
If we don't use them, were going to lose them.