Old September 18th 03, 03:37 PM
Ric

if i lose power i have a battery backup for my computer ....As for the hf
and cw. well good luck qrp'ing with no power to run your amp.
"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
And when the power and internet is down (the big Bang) scratch

cellphoneys
and echo de Link
Back to HF and CW (you can operate off of battery power can't you ???)
But cellphoneys and echo de Link have their place.

--
73 From The Signal In The Noise
Caveat Lector Ya All
"Zoran Brlecic" wrote in message
Ric wrote:
again amen brother. Echolink has provided a great service to ham

radio
...think of this . when cw of hf no longer does the job. pick up your

dtmf
mic dial in you node number talk to home no matter where you are.

There's already a gizmo that does this. It's called a cellphone.

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly